Penalties for Non-Payment of Forfeitures

If you failed to pay in full and failed to contact the Court office by your due date, or if you failed to comply with a payment agreement with the Court, the Court may take one or more of the follwing actions:

  • Enter you debt into the Tax Refund Intercept Program.
  • Suspend your driving privileges for up to one (1) year.
  • Issue a Writ of Commitment for your incarceration in the county jail.
  • Turn your debt over to a collection agency where you may be responsible for any additional costs incurred.